Thanks again for everyone who participated in this week’s Group Writing Project. I’ve just taken another look at the full finished list of 343 submissions and I’m more than satisfied with the week’s project.
It has been a lot of work to run but the quality of many of the posts submitted has been very high and I personally have found some great new blogs which I’ve added to my RSS feed.
There are many worthy winners of the prizes this week but there can only be 5. I’ve just randomly selected the following five people (using an online random number generator).
- Lori from Better English wins a weeks complimentary stay at a beach front apartment in Estepona on the Costa del Sol Spain which was kindly donated by New Homes on Nubricks.com. Lori’s post was Proofread like a pro: how to catch those pesky mistakes your spell checker misses.
- Erin from Webmaster-Talk.com forums. . wins $100 Cash (in your paypal account) OR a month long text link in the
- Blaine from Run to Win wins a Personal license for ExpressionEngine including a personal license for the forums module (worth $149). This prize is sponsored by Marcus from Nanoblogs.de. Blaine’s post was One simple knot that keeps your shoes tied.
- Kent from Newsome wins a $149 yearly plan to Audible.com OR a $100 gift voucher to iTunes (your choice). This gift has been donated by Google Tutor. Kent’s post is How to Convert LPs to MP3s.
- Lucy from Free From wins a $200 gift voucher from Amazon which was donated by OwnMySeat.com. Lucy’s post was .
Congratulations to those whose lucky numbers came up and another big thank you to our sponsors.