Join over 14,000 other bloggers and Give your Blog a Kick Start with this 31 Day Challenge.
Regular readers of ProBlogger are familiar with the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog project that we ran here recently.
The concept was simple: bloggers set aside 31 days to be intentional about improving their blogs.
Each day for 31 days readers were presented with a daily task and teaching to give them concrete ways to take their blogs to the next level – the goal being more readers, higher quality content, deeper reader engagement and higher levels of creativity and energy for the blogger.
Challenges included writing tasks, promotion techniques, methods to deepen reader engagement, creating thinking exercises, ideas for breaking through bloggers block and much more.
Today I’m releasing a Workbook that puts a fully updated version of 31 Day Challenge in your hands
If you already know about it and want a copy now – you can buy it now here.
Why a Workbook?
Over 14,000 bloggers have completed the challenge and the feedback was fantastic.
Bloggers who’ve taken the tasks seriously are reporting increases in traffic, greater reader engagement, fresh inspiration for posts and a greater sense of where their blog is headed.
However two common requests came from participants repeatedly:
- 1. People wanted to do the challenge at their own pace (some found daily tasks too fast, some too slow).
- 2. People wanted all the content in the one place (so they could keep it somewhere handy and dip into it again and again over time).
As a result I decided to put together a downloadable workbook version of the challenge.
The work book is professionally edited – contains new content, unique to the workbook and it is available to purchase today in two ways.
Two Ways to Get the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Workbook
1. Get the Book By Itself For $19.95
To order it with this option simply hit the following ‘buy now’ button and you’ll be taken to PayPal where you can finalize your payment and download the workbook immediately.
2. Get the Workbook + Online Marketing Inside Out Book For $29.95
SitePoint (who helped me with editing the book) are also releasing a new book (a hard cover book not an e-book) today – it’s called.
It is a great resource for those wanting to market products or services on the Web. This book shows you how to reach customers through podcasting, blogs, social networks, video, email, and contextual advertising and much more.
To get this 2-for-1 deal simply Order Now (via SitePoint).where you can read more about the book they’re offering and will receive both books when you order.
What You Receive with the Workbook
The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog project is all about giving participants a series of 31 daily tasks to help them make improvements in their blogs. This workbook takes this goal a step further with:
- Refreshed and Edited Versions of the Daily Tasks and Teaching
- New Bonus Material – each day has extra tips, questions and reflections (6000 extra words of content to help you extend the daily tasks and help you to apply them)
- Notes Areas – if you print out the book there is room to take notes, record ideas and make plans to help you implement the content
- 94 pages of content – actually we put two pages on each page in the book so it’s actually 188 pages.
Grab Yourself a Copy Today
Whether you’ve completed each of the 31 Daily tasks already and want to have a copy to dip into again and again as you continue to develop your blog or whether you’re yet to really start 31DBBB – I hope you’ll find this workbook helpful.
PS: How are Bloggers using 31DBBB?
One of the things that I’ve loved about 31DBBB is seeing how it is being used so differently by different participants.
While originally designed for bloggers to work through over a month – the feedback that we’ve been hearing from bloggers indicates that 31DBBB is being used in a variety of ways including:
- Intense Training – bloggers setting aside days, weekends or weeks to go through multiple tasks at once
- 1 Task a Day – the way we designed it – one day at a time
- 1 Task a Week – bloggers taking their time with the challenge and making the tasks week long tasks
- Monthly Cycle – bloggers using the tasks again and again each month as a monthly routine for their blogging.
- Occasional Inspirational Resource – bloggers dipping into 31DBBB on a more occasional basis – using it on days when they have time or lack inspiration.
The great thing about 31DBBB is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way. Daily tasks don’t need to be done daily or in any particular order as all but two are independent tasks that can be repeated time and time again to help you grow a dynamic blog.