Rachel Corbett is a writer, radio/TV personality, podcaster and voice over artist who is passionate about bringing out people’s inner presenter and giving them the confidence to start their own show. She’s presented radio shows across the country for the 2Day FM, Triple M and NOVA and can be heard on the weekly podcast, ‘Paul and Rach.’ She’s developed and taught courses in radio presenting and podcasting at AFTRS (Australian Film Television and Radio School) and appears regularly on The Today Show, Paul Murray Live on Sky News and The Verdict on Channel 9.
From Page To Podcast – Presentation Skills for Podcasting with Rachel Corbett
This workshop will give you practical tips on how to turn your blog into a ‘show’ including how to keep your audience entertained using only your voice, preparation and presentation techniques, how to bring energy into your voice when you’re a solo host, how to use your voice to tell a story and the best way to work with co-hosts. You’ll also learn interviewing tips to ensure you get the best out of your guests and editing secrets to fool people into thinking you’re a one-take wonder. This session will take you from doubting to dominating your podcast.
Expect to learn:
- How to turn your blog into a ‘show’
- Voice techniques to entertain and engage your audience and keep them coming back
- How to prepare your material so you sound in control but still conversational
- Editing tips and how to use production audio so you sound like a one take wonder
- Tips for working with co-hosts for a dynamic show
- Interview techniques to get the best out of your guests and make them shine