Miranda Ivey is the co-owner of Dotti Media and is all about the ‘big picture’ when it comes to social media and online strategy. With over 10 years experience in Marketing and Publicity, Miranda’s goal is to uncover the best version of ‘you’ possible and sell it to the world. Quite possibly the worlds only roller derby playing social media entrepreneurs, Miranda and Angela of Dotti Media are fast gaining a reputation for delivering high value online workshops and training with a distinctly Australian flavour.
Converting Web Visitors & Video Viewers into Fans & Customers
The secret to high performing Facebook Ads isn’t just about having the best copy or images; you have to be targeting the right audiences. In this eye-opening session, you’ll learn how you can turn your website traffic and even video viewers into ready made audiences for your Facebook Ads.
- How to use Facebook Tracking Pixels to create audiences in your Facebook Ad account
- The difference between cold, warm & hot audiences, and how to craft Facebook ads for each of them
- Why you need to consider Video as part of your social media strategy
- Understand Facebook Ad lingo
- How to use split-testing to get the cheapest clicks (and save you money)
Get Launch Ready with Facebook Ads
A workshop for bloggers who are ready to sell their ebook, products or online courses. Learn tips on how to write authentic ad copy, find the best target audiences and set the right budget that suits you. Then we’ll dive into setting up ads in the Power Editor and finally reading the results so you know what’s working, what’s not and when it’s time to change things up.
- Why your website landing pages and email sequences are just as important as your Facebook ads, and how to optimise them to get results
- How to set a budget for your ads & get clear on calculating ROI (Return on Investment)
- How to use the Power Editor to set up & duplicate campaigns
- Highly effective strategies to uncover your target audience
- What metrics to look at so you know when to change things or keep your ads running