Lisa Corduff has a successful online business helping real people eat more real food, in the real world. She created the innovative Small Steps to Wholefoods program when the youngest of her three children was four months old – the eldest was four years old! Proving that Mums can get shit done – she has gone on to release two more eCourses and a membership program. She’s pumped to have a kid-free weekend at Problogger and share her biz journey!
Strategy, Ideas & Inspiration Session
Anyone Can Create Online Products
I took my humble (quite neglected) blog to a business that made well over six-figures in it’s first year. I did this with three children, four and under, at home. I create an eCourse (then two more and a membership site!) and when I started I didn’t even know what a Mailchimp sign-up form was. Hear my story and get inspired to create your own products.
- How I turned my passion into content people pay for
- The story of my business and lessons learned along the way
- The easiest way to get started building a tribe of paying customers
- My best tips for doing lots with limited time
- The essential tools for selling online (they might surprise you)