Brooke started out as a blogger and is now the host of The Slow Home Podcast – named by iTunes as one of the top podcasts of 2015. She also founded podcasting network Jackrabbit.FM which produces her co-hosted #1 Health show Let It Be, and four other podcasts each week. She is also a passionate advocate of naps, travel, snowboarding, a good shiraz and even better comedy.
Launching Your Podcast with a Splash! with Brooke McAlary
In this workshop you will learn the essentials of developing, recording, and editing that will ensure your podcast launch is a success. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions of Brooke (undoubtedly of one of Australia’s leading podcasters) and to workshop your own show. Perfect for those who have yet to dive into podcasting or for those who want to continue to improve their shows with a solid understanding of the fundamentals.
Expect to learn:
- How to develop an engaging podcast
- The importance of content, format, publishing schedule and frequency
- How to set up and how to record a variety of different show styles
- The essentials of editing to create professional sounding audio with only a handful of steps
- How to publish your show in iTunes and on other on-demand audio platforms, and maximise your chances of launching with a splash!