[last updated March 2017]
This training event is provided by ProBlogger ABN 90 561 136 245 of Victoria, Australia subject to the following terms and conditions.
Buying Tickets and confirmation
- Ticket options are set out on the event booking website together with time, date and venue details. Payment is required at the time of booking. All ticket prices are inclusive of GST. A tax invoice will be generated and issued once your online booking is complete.
- Each booking is for one person only. Attendees cannot ‘share’ registration by swapping between sessions or days.
- Our Conference and Conference + Mastermind tickets are available on first preference to bloggers and creators. If you are a brand or an agency who wants to meet and network with bloggers and influencers, we have a limited number of Brand/Agency Conference ONLY tickets available at each event for you. You will be introduced to our event community via a published written interview in the lead up to the event. This is a ticket for brands, businesses and agencies (PR/Media/Talent/Blogging) wanting to learn about blogging, connect with and access bloggers and/or their audiences. Any business that trades in the management or promotion of bloggers, or the provision or use of blogger outreach services also needs to purchase the Brand/Agency ticket. If you are interested in sponsorship (limited opportunities), please email [email protected].
- Tickets are processed through the Gevme platform. Once you have purchased your tickets you will have the option to register for the Gevme ‘Wallet’ account to manage your bookings.
- You do not need to bring printed tickets to the event for registration. We will have a list of all confirmations through Gevme at registration. ID maybe required to pick up your lanyard.
- Registrations will close as soon as all tickets have been sold or 14 days prior to the event, whichever is sooner. If we make a waiting list available, there will be no guarantee that any places will become available.
Cancellation and variation
- You can update your details through your online Gevme ‘Wallet’ at any time up until 5.00pm on the 14th day before the event. Changes after that time may not be processed by ProBlogger.
- Cancellations by delegates will not be accepted. You may transfer your registration to another person, please see the refund and transfer policy.
- We reserve the right to vary the advertised schedule to add, withdraw or substitute speakers and sessions where necessary for the smooth operation of the event.
- While every effort is made to maintain the integrity of event programming, we reserve the right to cancel then event if it becomes unviable, due to circumstances beyond our control or for any other reason. If the event is cancelled we will notify you immediately and refund to you the face value of your tickets, or the amount of payment actually received from you, whichever is the lesser amount. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses you may have incurred in relation to the event.
Refund and transfer policy
- This event is very popular and we tend to sell out quickly. When you purchase your ticket we secure a place just for you. For this reason we don’t provide refunds. If you are unable to attend the event for any reason we do allow you to transfer your ticket to another person.
- Transfer of tickets is your responsibility and can be completed through your Gevme ‘Wallet’ account. We request that you complete any transfers before 5.00pm on the 14th day before the event to ensure that the correct name tags and sessions are available for the person who will be using your ticket.
- We do request proof of confirmation of transfer for people attending on a transferred ticket. Please have an electronic or hard copy of an email or other proof of transfer available to show us when you attend registration at the start of the event.
Accommodation and meals
- You are responsible for booking your own accommodation and all costs of attending the event including travel to and from the event, accommodation, meals and incidentals during your attendance at the event.
- ProBlogger has secured an event discount with Rydges Southbankd and Rydges Melbourne (CBD), the venues for this event. You must let Rydges know that you are part of the event when making your booking in order to secure that discount. We understand that room availability may be limited.
- Some meals will be provided throughout the event, excluding breakfast and dinner. Please check the event information for further details.
- Each Speaker at this event is responsible for the content of their presentations. Please talk to the Speaker directly if you have any questions in relation to their presentation.
Intellectual Property rights
- We reserve the right to record any session at the event. Recordings will be made available for a fee at a later date.
- Attendees are asked not to record any sessions without prior written permission from ProBlogger, whether by video, audio, photographs or any other method.
- All products and other materials relating to this event whether presented during, before or after this event are subject to and protected by international trademark and copyright laws and are provided solely for your personal use.
- The copyright in all such products and materials remain the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not to do anything at any time that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such products and materials.
Promotions and unsponsored activities
- Unsponsored activities and promotions are not permitted at this event. This includes ‘suitcasing’ and ‘outboarding’. Please see our guidelines at https://problogger.com/events/self-promotion-problogger-events/ for further information.
If you would like to become an event sponsor, please email [email protected]roblogger.net
- We do not provide sponsors or speakers with your personal information, without your express permission.
- If you register for Gevme Connect to make your profile publically available, you will be listed on the Gevme Connect page as attending. Your email address will not be disclosed through this process unless you record it in your public Bio in your profile.
- All information provided during this event is general information and comes from the experience of the Speakers. Whether or not you can successfully apply that information in your business is your responsibility.