Later today the first ever ProBlogger Academy short course, “Creating Killer Content for your Blog,” goes live. Have you joined yet?
It’s going to be an exciting week. Chris Garrett and I have put together some great content and are looking forward to interacting with students.
This five-module course will walk you through the five key aspects of creating a blog with the type of content that will:
- engage the readers you have
- draw in new readers
- build your profile and credibility
- help you to better monetize your blog.
If those things are of interest, this is the course for you.
What is it?
The course is presented with videos and articles over five modules (in five days) by myself and Chris Garrett (co-author of the ProBlogger book) and covers these topics:
- Planning your content: coming up with ideas, finding your voice, types of posts to try
- Structuring your content: writing your content in a way that works
- Polishing your content: taking good content and making it great
- Killer multimedia content: podcasts, interviews, slide shows, and video
- Live webinars: two Q&A calls with myself and Chris at the end of the week
The live calls will be held on Friday at different times of the day to make them accessible to as many people as possible in different time zones—but we’ll also record them for you.
You have access to all of the content for 12 months after the course runs, plus you’ll gain access to a Q&A tool to engage with other participants and Chris and myself during the coming week.
Join the Fun and Learning Today
Best of all, this five-module course costs just $29.95 (cheaper if you buy the four-course bundle we’re offering). Check out all the details and sign up today here.
Five days of learning for under $30? You won’t find courses like this for less!
Doors open about seven hours from now, but sign up now to get access when they do.
It’s going to be a fun week and I look forward to connecting with you personally during the course!