Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Become a More Efficient and Productive Blogger
Today’s episode is about how you can create more time to create great blog content by becoming more efficient in the way you manage your blog.
In This Episode
- 7 steps to becoming a more productive blogger
- 3 simple tools I use to manage my time
- How to analyse how you’re spending your time
- How to design your ideal schedule and learn how to stick to it
Further Reading and Resources to Become a More Efficient and Productive Blogger
- The to do list app I mention – wunderlist
- The calendar I use from my phone, computer and watch – Fantastical 2
- The tool I use for writing and sorting content – Evernote
- The tool I use for team communication – Slack
- The social media management tool I use – Meet Edgar
Also – here is the ‘ideal schedule’ that I developed for my own situation earlier this year. It has already evolved a little since this point but hopefully it’s helpful to see. It was created in a Google Calendar.
Lastly – as promised in the episode here is my process for creating podcasts (created in wunderlist)!
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Have you got a weekly schedule? What systems and tools do you use to increase your productivity? What’s something new you might try?
I’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below. Don’t forget to share a link to your blog.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.