Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
We Answer Your Questions About How to Create Great Blog Content
Today’s episode is all about answering your questions about how to create great content for your blog. Don’t be shy about asking us questions in the comments below! Your question could be featured next time.
In This Episode
- Should I share personal posts on my business blog?
- How often should I be posting on my blog?
- How do you develop compelling content?
- What days of week/time of day are best to post?
- How did you come to have the great writing skills that you use to blog? Did you ever get any formal training?
- What have been your most effective techniques for engaging readers? What types of posts have generated lots of authentic comments from your readers?
- Where do you get your ideas for content? Do you have any techniques/tips to share?
Further Reading and Resources for Creating Great Blog Content
- How Many Posts Should a Blogger Post? [Pros and Cons of Daily Posting]
- How I Generated Over 6000 Ideas to Write About on My Blog in 15 Minutes
How did you go with today’s episode?
What did you learn from today’s episode? Did it answer some of your questions? Do you have a question for future Q&A episodes?
As promised, here’s the call out from the Problogger Facebook page:
We’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t forget to share your name and a link to your blog. We’ll give you a shoutout if we include your question in future Q&A episodes.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.