Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Launch a New Product Successfully
Today’s episode is about how we reached six figures launching a new product. We share what worked and didn’t work, and some of our takeaway learnings for future launches.
In This Episode
- How partnering with other people can help you launch your product successfully
- How to identify a potential partner for a product launch
- How long it takes us to produce our new products
- How we spread the news about our product launch
- Where the majority of our product sales come from
- What we have planned to keep the product selling well into the future
Further Reading and Resources for Launching a New Product Successfully
- What to Do BEFORE You Launch A Product On Your Blog
- 5 Tips for Launching a Product On Your Blog Without Annoying Your Readers
- Trial by Fire: a Beginner’s Attempt at a Product Launch
- The 3 Emails You Must Send During a Launch … and a Fresh Alternative for Bloggers
How did you go with today’s episode?
Have you launched a new product before? What worked? What didn’t work? What’s something new you might try?
We’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below. Don’t forget to share a link to your blog.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.