Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How Getting Clear About Why You’re Blogging Can Grow Your Blog
Today’s episode is about how getting clear about why you’re blogging can help you and your readers.
In This Episode
- How defining your ‘why’ can help you get clearer about your ‘how’ and ‘what’
- How having a clear understanding of your ‘why’ can motivate you through challenging times and improve your productivity
- How having a clear understanding of your ‘why’ can help you make tough decisions
- How to get clear about your ‘why’
Further Reading and Resources to Help You Work Out Your ‘Why’
- ‘Start With Why’, the Ted Talk by Simon Sinek (it’s about business but it’s very relevant to blogging too)
- ‘Fully Charged‘, the book by Tom Roth that I mentioned I’m currently reading (I’m finding it so useful that I’ve become an affiliate. This is an affiliate link.)
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Have you got your ‘why’ clearly in focus? Maybe you’re struggling to work out your ‘why’? What’s something you will do differently to get clear about your ‘why’?
Either way, I’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below. Don’t forget to share a link to your blog.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.