How to Write a Review Post
Today’s episode is about how to write a review post. Reviews are used many millions of times every day by people looking to make sense of the array of choices that they have, and to help them to make a decision. Writing reviews can help you to help those people, but also help you to grow your blog.
In this Episode
- Why writing reviews can grow your blog
- How to choose what to review
- How to write a review so that it is useful and interesting
- 6 questions every review should answer
- How to increase the lifespan of your review posts
- How to Write a Must-Read Product Review
- How to Write Amazing Product Reviews
- How to Write Genuinely Useful Reviews Online: Lifehacker
- Tips for Travel Writing: The Guardian
- 7 Tips for Writing Good Online Reviews: Better Business Bureau
How did you go with today’s challenge?
What did you decide to review? I’d love to know what response you got from your readers.
I’d love to see your review post. Share a link to your review post in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.