How to Develop a Plan to Grow Your Readership
Today’s episode is about developing a plan to drive new readers to your blog to grow your readership. Many bloggers I talk to think that if they write great content, readers will just show up. This simply isn’t the case. Almost every successful blogger I’ve met has spent significant time on proactive activities that will grow their readership.
In this Episode
- How trying to grow your readership without a plan is hurting your blog
- How to work out who your ideal readers are
- How to find where your ideal readers are spending their time
- How to connect with your ideal readers
- What I learned from meeting Tim Ferris
- The secret magic of the ‘servant heart’
- Finding Readers: Strategies for Building Your Audience in 2015
- How to Find Readers for Your Blog
- 5 Ways to Attract More Readers to Your Blog: Social Media Examiner
- No Blog Traffic? Here’s a Simple Strategy to Seduce Readers: Copyblogger
- How to Get the People to Your Blog: Fat Mum Slim
- Tim Ferris’ podcast where he talks about growing an audience (the podcast is a Q&A but the part I refer to starts at about the 5 minute mark)
How did you go with today’s challenge?
What new ways will you try to connect with your ideal readers?
I’d love to hear what you have planned in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.