Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How Doing This One Thing Will Help You Become a Successful Blogger
In today’s episode, I share the most important thing you’ll ever do as an entrepreneur. Thirteen years ago I opened an email that changed my life forever. I share the story of what it was I read, why it changed me, how it helped me become the entrepreneur I am today, and how it can help you to become the successful blogger and entrepreneur you want to be.
In This Episode
- The ‘sliding doors’ moment that ignited my blogging career
- How I began as a blogger, even though I wasn’t a writer and didn’t know anything about how to do it
- Why it’s so important to start things
- Why starting isn’t everything
- How to turn ideas into real, finished results and change peoples’ lives for the better, including yours
Further Reading and Resources for How Doing This One Thing Will Help You Become a Successful Blogger
- The blog I mention, TallSkinnyKiwi.com
- The tweet I mention:
How did you go with today’s episode?
Have you had a ‘sliding doors’ moment? What are you starting next? Have you got a strategy that helps you finish what you start? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.