Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Make a Full Time Income From Your Blog
Today’s episode is all about how to make a full time income from your blog. There are no guarantees, but earning a full time income from your blog is not an unrealistic goal if you’re willing to get very specific about your money goals, be patient and consistent, and break the work down into achievable chunks. I share my own personal journey, and my tips for how you can work out a realistic journey for making a full time income from your own blog.
In This Episode
- How to work out the exact dollar amount you need to earn from your blog to make a full time living
- Why it’s useful to work out a daily target for how much money you want to earn from your blog
- 9 different ways to earn money blogging
- 3 case studies of how different types of bloggers can earn their full time income from blogging – a fashion blogger, photography blogger, and recipes blogger
Further Reading and Resources for How to Make a Full Time Income From Your Blog
- 12 Blogging Income Streams [And the Story of My 10 Year ‘Overnight’ Success]
- My April Blogging Income Breakdown
- How I Diversified My Blogging Income Beyond Having All My Eggs in the AdSense Basket
- 11 Ways I Diversified Traffic Sources for My Blogs to Become Less Reliant Upon Google [With a Surprising Twist]
Here is the breakdown of my blogging income streams when I hit my $50,000 a year target:
How did you go with today’s episode?
What did you learn from today’s episode? Have you worked out your money goals for your blog? What income streams are already working for you on your blog? What income streams might you try next for your blog?
We’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t forget to share a link to your blog.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.