Do you want to create content that lives on in th ememories of those who read it? If so – this episode is just for you.
This episode is brought to you by the ProBlogger Training Event. Sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale here. Tickets go on sale 27 April 2016.
Create Content that Makes a BIG Impression on Your Readers
I get to meet a lot of ProBlogger readers at conferences and often when I meet one who has been reading for a while I ask them if there’s a blog post or podcast that we’ve published that stands out in their memory.
It struck me recently that a number of blog posts get mentioned more than others and it got me wondering why?
In This Episode
We talk about:
- Story Posts: The Number 1 Reasons My Blogging Grew into a Business
- Playful Posts: 5 Things You Should Know about My Dad the ProBlogger
- Emotive Posts: Dear Youtube: You Broke My Heart, An Open Letter to Amazon Associates Program and My Open Letter to AdSense
- Inspirational Posts: 12 Blogging Income Streams and How to Quit Your Job, Move to Paradise and Get Paid to Change the World
- Opinion Posts: (see examples above)
- Personal Posts: Tips on Getting the Family Blogging Balance Right and A Story I told About My Own Health Journey (podcast)
- Vulnerable Posts: How NOT to send an Email: A Day We’d Rather Forget But a Story We Need to Tell.
I’ve put the examples of the posts that I mentioned as examples in the podcasts above but would love to see examples of such posts that you’ve written in comments below.
How did you go with today’s episode? Take This Challenge!
I really hope this episode stimulates some ideas for future blog posts and would love for you to share the posts that you write as a result of it. Please take the challenge of writing one and leave a comment below with a link to it so we can check it out.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.