Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Beat Writer’s Block: Part 1 – Working Out Why You’re Stuck
Today’s episode is about how to beat writer’s block. It’s the first in a mini-series of podcasts that looks at how to prevent writer’s block holding you back from making your blog a success. Writer’s block is very common. I get asked about all the time and suffer it too! In today’s episode, I share tips about how you can work out why you are stuck in the first place, along with solutions that will help you move forward.
In This Episode
- 3 types of blogger’s block
- What to do when you are completely stuck for ideas
- What to do when you have the ideas but just can’t get into a good writing rhythm
- What to do when you find you have no problem starting blog posts, but you can never seem to get them finished
Further Reading and Resources for How to Beat Writer’s Block: Part 1 – Working Out Why You’re Stuck
- Podcast Episode 81: 14 Types of Stories You Can Tell On Your Blog
- Podcast Episode 80: What to Write When You Feel Like You’ve Got Nothing Left to Say
- Battling Bloggers Block
- 11 Tips to Breaking Bloggers Block Through Solving Reader Problems
- 10 Ideas for Finding Blogging Inspiration
How did you go with today’s episode?
Have you suffered from a bout of bloggers block? What variety was it? What did you do about it? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.