Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Get People to Comment on Your Blog Posts
Today’s episode is about how to get more comments on your blog. I share 11 tips you can use to get more attention and interaction. Today’s podcast is a challenge to myself – to include as much high quality advice as I can in just 3 minutes! These are tips you can keep coming back to in future to keep improving your relationship with your readers.
In This Episode
- How to invite comments
- How to write in a conversational tone, so people feel more comfortable to leave a comment
- How to ask a question at the end of your blog posts to increase your chances of getting comments
- How you can use your blog headline to get people excited about commenting
- The most powerful type of question you can ask for increasing comments
- An easy tactic you can use to get the ball rolling for comments
- How to respond to trolls and scammers
- How to respond to constructive comments to encourage those people to comment more in future
- How to use social media to increase blog comments
Further Reading and Resources for How to Get People to Comment on Your Blog Posts
- 10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog
- 19 Ways to Build Relationships with Blog Comments – Social Media Examiner
- 10 Blog Commenting Tips to Get Traffic from Other Blogs – Learn to Blog
- Leave Comments on Other Blogs [Day 20 of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog] – podcast
How did you go with today’s episode?
What other strategies have worked for you to get comments on your blog posts? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.