Looking for Search Engine Optimization Tips for Bloggers? You’re in the right place!
Some of the largest sources of traffic that a blog can potentially tap into are Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Blogs are naturally suited to rank well in Search Engines as a result of their frequent updates, targeted topics, interlinking structure and ability to generate links from other parts of the blogosphere – however there are many ways that bloggers can enhance the way their blog is indexed and ranked. These techniques are referred to as Search Engine Optimization (or SEO).
Following are a handful of links on how to optimize your blog for search engines:
- 8 First Step SEO tips for Bloggers
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs – this post basically summarizes everything that I know about SEO into the one place
- The Importance of Title Tags in Search Engine Optimization – a basic tip that can revolutionize your blog’s search engine rankings for keywords
- What Should You Do if Your Google Ranking Falls and You Lose all Your Traffic? – a common question about a painful situation
- Confessions of a Linkaholic – SEO can become an obsession – don’t fall into the trap
- Should Bloggers Write for Humans or Computers? – getting the balance right.
A Recommended Resource on Search Engine Optimization
For a great resource on Search Engine Optimization I highly recommend that you get your hands on a copy of Aaron Wall’s SEO Book. It is one of the best investments that I’ve ever made, is one of the most comprehensive resources going around and it has personally helped me grow the traffic to my blogs significantly.
I hope you find these Search Engine Optimization Tips helpful in your blogging.