How to Write an Opinion Post to Draw People in to Your Blog
Today’s episode is all about how you can write an opinion post to draw people in to engage with you and your blog. Your opinion is something your readers actually want to know and it has the potential to set your blog apart from the pack.
In this Episode
- Why sharing your opinion will help your readers
- Why sharing your opinion will help you to grow your blog
- How to decide which opinion to share
- Tips on how to share your opinion without offending people, looking like a show-off, or annoying people
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Have you tried sharing an opinion on your blog? What opinion will you share next?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to getting readers to draw down into your blog in the comments below.
Further Reading on Opinion Posts
- Don’t Run from That Controversial Blog Post – CoSchedule
- 5 Ways to Get the Opinions of Others and Add Dimensions to Your Blog – ProBlogger Blog
- 7 Things Happen to You When You are Completely Honest – James Altucher gives us an insight into the reality of being upfront
- Should You Write Controversial Blog Posts? A Data-Driven Answer – Quicksprout
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Also, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us to plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.