Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Develop the 7 Habits of Lucky Entrepreneurs
Today’s episode is all about how to increase the chances of lucky things happening to you. Some people believe luck is random or based on personality, but I believe luck is a choice. You can choose to increase the chances of lucky things happening to you by creating conscious habits. Today I share the habits you can choose to develop to grow your own luck as a blogger and entrepreneur.
In This Episode
- How one email changed the trajectory of my life
- How to be in the right place at the right time
- How to gather information and knowledge to increase your luck
- How lucky entrepreneurs respond to problems
- How lucky entrepreneurs practice curiosity
- How to set aside time to watch for sparks that you can fan into big flames of success
- How to create and develop things instead of spending all your time reacting
- How to make small changes today that will take you to a different place in the long run, helping you to evolve
Further Reading and Resources for the Habits of Lucky Entrepreneurs
The 2 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Day:
- What gave me energy today?
- What did I do today that seemed to give other people energy?
My ideal weekly schedule that I created to remind myself to regularly focus on cultivating the habits of lucky entrepreneurs (note: this is an updated version from one I shared a few episodes ago):
How did you go with today’s episode?
What did you learn from today’s episode? Do you have any of these habits? What habit will you try to establish next? Has your success had more to do with strategy or serendipity? Have you created your ideal weekly schedule? We’d love to see it.
We’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t forget to share a link to your blog.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.