We are looking for freelance writers with a proven track record of producing well-written, well-researched artifcles. Our organization has a portfolio of websites in a variety of themes, such as: audio, headphones, skincare, tech, etc.
Here's a few more info on the role and the process:
Experienced writers who can adhere to outlines and a set of stylistic guidelines. To get you started, we'll provide you an outline with suggested headers and keywords as well as some discussion points and resources. However, you're free to make changes in collaboration with the Content Strategist, when needed.
Our payment structure is designed around the article’s difficulty level and writing performance.
The payout for each difficulty level is as follows:
- Simple ($80)
- Medium ($120)
- Difficult ($180)
Writers who pass the probation period will also be entitled to a bonus scheme that can further unlock up to $260.
You will know the details of the exact payment scheme when you pass the interview.
Payments are made immediately when the work is submitted and has been reviewed by the editor.
“HARD SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Able to work with a given outline that provides the framework of the article
- Able to write concisely that are easy to read on the web
- Able to provide insights to back up claims that you make.
“SOFT SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Detail-oriented. Able to follow a set of written processes.
- Responsible. The writers set their own deadline, it is their responsibility to adhere to them.
- Respectful. No “finger-pointing” and “shaming”.
- Communicative. Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
OUR WORK CULTURE:
- Mutual trust and respect
- No micro-management
- Open communication
- No abusive language and attitude are tolerated