The communicator plugin is a WordPress plugin designed to both be easy to use and highly customisable in communicating a message to your readers. In most cases email list development.
- Lightbox / pop-ups with traffic type targeting as well as delays and show rules
- Exit lightbox if a reader shows an exit intent
- Floating sidebars
- Byline promotion
- End of post options
- Confirmation messaging.
and much much more.
What this video for information on how the communicator works.
Note: This plugin is currently in Beta.
Finding API keys for your email provider:
- MailChimp: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
- Aweber: https://auth.aweber.com/1.0/oauth/authorize_app/8984c683
- Campaign Monitor: http://help.campaignmonitor.com/topic.aspx?t=206
- Constant Contact: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Documentation/API-Keys/ba-p/25015
- Get Response: http://support.getresponse.com/faq/where-i-find-api-key
- Mad Mimi: http://help.madmimi.com/where-can-i-find-my-api-key/
- MailPoet: Install both the plugin and MailPoet and enable the integration in the settings page.
- Sendpress: Install both the plugin and Sendpress and enable the integration in the settings page.