UPDATE: get the 2nd edition of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog here.
Join with 19,000 other bloggers and Kick-Start Your Blog with this 31 Day Challenge.
If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
- A Task – something to DO that day.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic blog but you’ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
“In the first day, I implemented 4 days worth of advice from the workbook and tripled my blog traffic overnight. Yes, really. Every day I read and implemented another few day’s worth of advice from the workbook and it has steadily improved my blog traffic without fail.” Yvonne Adele
How to Use this PDF Workbook
While originally designed for bloggers to work through over a month – the feedback that we’ve been hearing from bloggers indicates that 31DBBB is being used in a variety of ways including:
- Intense Training – bloggers setting aside weekends or weeks to go through multiple tasks at once
- 1 Task a Day – the way we designed it – one day at a time
- 1 Task a Week – bloggers taking their time with the challenge and making the tasks week long tasks
- Monthly Cycle – bloggers using the tasks again and again each month as a monthly routine for their blogging.
- Occasional Inspirational Resource – bloggers dipping into 31DBBB on a more occasional basis – using it on days when they have time or lack inspiration.
The great thing about 31DBBB is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way.
Who is this PDF Workbook for?
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
- those who have just started a blog but who don’t know what to do next
- those who have had a blog for a while but it’s stalled in its growth
- bloggers with bloggers block and lacking inspiration
This workbook is NOT designed for bloggers yet to start a blog (PreBloggers). It doesn’t cover setting up a blog. If that’s you check out the ProBlogger book which covers this aspect of blogging.
“Darren Rowse is the master.
Absorb these lessons and prepare to grow your own success.”
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
- written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- built relationships with readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
All in all the daily tasks are 31 steps to transform you blog into a valuable online asset.
“Darren’s step-by-step program will absolutely help you take the actions you need to build a better blog, based on his success creating niche content-focused communities that have nothing to do with blogging about blogging.” Brian Clark
If you’re not satisfied with the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog PDF work book after 31 Days Just let me know and I’ll refund your money – that’s how confident I am that this is a resource that will help you build a dramatically better blog.
Get the 31 days to Build a Better Blog Workbook by hitting the following button:
“The very first challenge totally changed the way I blog!… How could it be improved? Well, it could come with a shoe that pops out and kicks my butt so I do the tasks on time. That’s about it. :)” – Angela Mills
Free Bonus Podcast
As an extra bonus for buying the workbook Darren has recorded a 1 hour Question and Answer session where he tackles some of the most frequently asked questions by bloggers wanting to take their blog to the next level. You’ll get a link to down load this once you’ve bought the workbook (look out for an email from Darren shortly after purchasing with details of this).
About the Author
Darren Rowse has been blogging since 2002 on over 30 blogs. He’s been earning a full time living from his blogs since 2005.
These days he focuses his time upon ProBlogger.net (Blogging Tips), Digital-Photography-School.com (A Photography Community) and TwiTip.com (Twitter tips). These three sites reach a combined audience of over 3 million a month.
Darren is the author of ProBlogger the book, co-founder of the b5media blog network and speaks regularly on blogging and social media.
More Reader Reviews
“The workbook was a total success, I used it on one of my blogs that wasn’t performing very well, used the practices and exercises and the results speak for themselves. From 100 visitors a month to now over +1,300 and going.” – Obed Ward
“The eBook is also a godsend when I get writers block as I just get it up on the screen and look through it. I invaribly find that I have inspiration after a few minutes.” – Tessa Shepperson
“I value your workbook because it sells no false dreams of instant wealth, no magic mantra to make us the best that we can be. I love it that you stress the importance of hard work, persistence, and humility. This workbook is brilliant in so far as we’re willing to incorporate these solid virtues as well as the valuable, practical blogging lessons it contains.” Jan Geronimo
“The biggest help for me was having some concrete action step each day to take on my blog. Many of the concepts and material were not new to me, but I need that daily shove to do the things I know.” – John Arnold
Download Your Copy of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog for Less than $1 a Day
This 94 page resource (actually it’s 188 pages as there are two pages on each page really) is ready for your download right now for $29.99 USD.
At 97 cents per daily task this is a resource that is designed to bring life and revitalization to your blog again and again as you continue to use it over coming months and years.
Join over 19,000 other bloggers in the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge today.