Do you love technology? Can you write 20 or more articles a month? Are you looking for consistent writing gigs and tired of bouncing between clients? Then let’s chat. We need an independent, self-motivated, and high caliber writer who loves covering technology to partner with.
Topics we’ll cover:
- The history of technology in general. Major milestones, events, and the most significant breakthroughs
- The innovators and leaders behind the best inventions of our time, from the Mark 1 to the iPhone
- The best personal tech products from smartphones to smart scales, vacuums to gaming mice
- Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and the blockchain
- Comparisons, stacking up the pros and cons of different products
- Electric vehicles
- Technology explainers, helping readers understand the difference between USB-A and USB-C and exfat vs ntfs
- Lots more!
We provide consistent long-term work for writers who can commit to 20 or more pieces a month. We pay $.06 per word, and provide extensive support and training to help you do your best work.
In your application provide a sample of relevant writing work you’ve done in the past and write 300 words that helps explain the difference between MP3 and MP4 in the field provided.
Applications that do not include these details will be ignored. US-based writers ONLY at this time.