I'm Alex, the owner of APT Media - a marketing agency who run a number of websites. We are looking to expand our content writing team by bringing on 1-2 writers for product reviews and long-form content in several different industries.
About The Sites
Our goal is to produce reliable content that people can trust. This means every article or review is thoroughly researched and backed by scientific evidence (when possible).
Topics range from reviewing exercise equipment to writing “how to” guides for dog owners. You will be provided full instructions on how to write the various types of article.
You’ll also be writing for our sites - not clients. We are not re-selling your services, we want to find writers who we can develop and work with in the long-term.
I'm looking for passionate writers who can deliver at least four articles each month (1000-4000 words each). There may be opportunities for more work than this though.
The first batch of articles will be related to a specific type of home exercise equipment (reviews and informational articles). You will be provided with a style guide, article brief and outline, but will also need to do your own research.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Research a given topic using high quality sources
- Write content that provides real value to readers and isn't just a rehash of the top Google results
- Follow the provided article briefs and style guides closely
- Present evidence-based information in an easy-to-understand format
- Work with the editor to make article revisions as required
- Respond quickly to team communications
- Reliably meet deadlines
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for experienced writers who are:
- You MUST be able to research and write authoritatively about a variety of topics. This a long-term position and you’ll be writing for many different sites.
- Able to follow instructions and style guides closely. This is the key to success in this position.
- Able to write at least 4 articles per month (1000-4000 words each)
- Capable of performing in-depth, online research
- Native English speaker
- Has impeccable grammar and spelling
- Can write in an engaging tone
- Happy to be a ghost writer (a byline will not be provided for these articles)
- Experience writing product reviews is desirable (but not essential)
Each article has a required word count. You will be paid in proportion to the length of the article.
To apply, please click the link to the application form below. I look forward to hearing from you!