Calling attention from hairstylists, cosmetologists, and all expert users of wigs or hair extensions!
Do you think a wig could save a person’s life from thin, soft, dry hair, or even hair loss? Do you happen to know a lot about wigs and hair extensions and can share your thoughts with other girls who are looking for advice about their hair?
If so, keep reading!
We are looking for hair bloggers and writers who can consistently produce high-quality articles for our startup project about wigs and hair extensions.
My name is Lori, and I am the project manager of this exciting project. Like many of you, I am also a blogger with five years of experience writing on a variety of topics.
Three years ago, one of my best friends who is an actress took me to a hair salon because she needed to find a wig for her new role. Since then I was hooked on the beauty of wigs and hair extensions. So much creativity, so beautiful, so life-changing!
Anyway, since the global pandemic last year, my business partners and I have decided to start this wigs project. And no, it is not another website telling customers “our wigs are great, come and buy”.
We wanted this project to be an authority site sharing detailed and honest reviews of wigs, hair extensions, and accessories. We’ll also provide our readers with fact-based tips and knowledge that will help them get all those “wow, look at her hair” compliments with their wigs and hair add-ons.
Everything prepared, we are super excited to kick off this project. That’s why I’m here looking for 3 - 5 freelance writers to join our team for this ongoing project that’ll last for at least two years.
Still reading? Great! Here are our requirements:
- Native English writers from the U.S. only (sorry Canadians, Aussies, and Europeans).
- Hairstylists and cosmetologists preferred, but if you are a long-time wearer of wigs or hair extensions, we’ll also consider. Bottom line: you have the knowledge of hairstyling!
- Able to write engaging content in a conversational blogging style (you know what I mean, right?).
- Can deliver at least 10,000 words per month consistently. The more, the better. But quality is key! And I bet you can’t write 50,000 words in a month, can you?
- Good attitude, attention to detail, and other merits that A team player should have.
Feeling qualified? Awesome! Here are our offerings:
- Competitive rate from $0.05 per word, up to $0.1 per word (or even more, if you are really good).
- Guaranteed work for at least 18 months (did I say two years?!).
- Opportunity to test some wigs, hair extensions, and accessories. We’ll buy the products and deliver them to you.
- Working with a group of open-minded, friendly, and professional individuals.
Sounds good? Here’s how to get started: simply fill this form and I’ll contact you right away if you are a good fit.
Note: there are 11 questions in the form, which will take about 15 minutes to complete. I recommend you fill it on your computer.
In case you’re interested, here’s my recruitment process:
- Step 1: You fill the application.
- Step 2: I invite you to write a non-paid writing test in 150 words. Note: this is for filtering out unqualified candidates who don’t meet our writing standards.
- Step 3: I invite you to write two paid test articles at $0.05 per word. The two articles are of different types and each has its own writing guidelines.
- Step 4: We’ll have a Skype interview (don’t worry, it’s a casual one that will last for 15-20 minutes)
- Step 5: Decision-making time. I’ll send you the final offer details.
- Step 6: Team onboarding, and yeah, finally we’ll start working :)
If you have any other questions that I haven’t covered, feel free to contact me at [email protected] (note: applications sent to this email won’t be considered, use the form above).