Do you consider yourself an expert in Kitchen or Food? Do you love writing about kitchen gear/food review articles?
If you answered yes, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for an expert Kitchen/Food writer who can help us expand our site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - Kitchen/Food review articles! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for the Kitchen or Food niche, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have experience in Kitchen or Food product reviews
- Must have Kitchen or Food writing samples
- 1x Test article (with a fixed price of $20) required before hiring
- Competitive freelance rates: Up to 7.5 cents/wd
- Consistent workload every week: At least 2 articles
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team