We are a French digital agency and we work on several websites in various niches.
The content of all our websites consists of in-depth product reviews, product comparisons, how-to articles, and helpful informational guides
Today, we’re looking for a freelance content strategist who can help us expand our websites.
The Content Strategist will conduct in-depth research and deliver detailed article outlines so that our team of writers can focus on crafting engaging content.
We have high standards in terms of outlines’ quality. We want you to go the extra mile and not just rehash Google first pages results. In return, we offer steady, long-term work.
The ideal candidate:
- Is willing to complete one unpaid test outline as part of the application process.
- Has experience developing detailed outlines for blog posts, product reviews, and how-to content.
- Has basic knowledge of online research, SurferSEO, and SEO (Search intent)
- Is able and willing to conduct in-depth research
- Able to fact-check the articles written & based on your outlines
- Can deliver at least four outlines per week (the outlines are typically between 600 and 1000 words).
- Is a native English speaker or fluent in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Doesn't take feedback personally
We pay via PayPal (invoice required) a flat fee. The rate is to be determined based on the experience.
If you’re interested, apply via this google form: https://forms.gle/xNMnSPX34E8pW7r28
We will not consider applicants who do not complete the test outline.