Melbourne |10th August 2019
evolve your blog into a business!
You don't need a huge audience to to make money blogging, you just need to find a blogging business model that works for you!
Darren Rowse from ProBlogger will help you understand and explore the four pillars of profitable blogs - Creating Content, Finding Readers, Building Community and Making Money.
Join Darren, international guest Jeff Goins - author of Real Artists Don't Starve - and other ProBlogging experts for a one-day training event in Melbourne.
A One Day Training Event to find your voice and learn how to build a profitable blog using the 4 key pillars of blogging: Content, Engagement, Traffic and Monetisation.
- Learn the critical aspects of each pillar of blogging that you can’t ignore if you want to successfully monetise in a range of different ways
- Discover how you can leverage your strengths in each pillar to find the best content and monetisation model for you
- Take away actionable tactics to evolve your blog into a profitable business
- Founder of ProBlogger (2004) and Digital Photography School (2006), read by millions of people per month, blogging full-time since 2005
- Dedicated to helping other bloggers learn the skills and business of blogging, share their own experiences and promote the blogging medium
- Creator of thousands of blog posts, 6 ebooks, 1 published book, 2 courses, podcast, and event - guiding hundreds of thousands of bloggers develop and monetise their own blogs
- 9th Annual ProBlogger Event
- Best-selling author of five books including the The Art of Work and Real Artists Don’t Starve.
- His award-winning blog Goinswriter.com is visited by millions of people every year
- Through his online courses, events, and coaching programs, he helps thousands of writers succeed every year
- His work has been featured in the Washington Post, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Psychology Today, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Time, and hundreds of other publications.
- Blogging at Planning With Kids since 2008 sharing tips and tricks to organising the chaos of family life
- Author of the book by the same name, podcaster of 'this family life' and presenter of her course 'Planned and Present'
- As a mother of 5 kids, lover of spreadsheets and addicted runner and crossfit athlete, Nicole's organising skills are sharply honed and she's one of the most productive people we know
- Her goal for 2019 is to nurture new routines to re-energise, re-invigorate and create personal growth - who better to help you do the same?
(Indicative agenda, more speakers to be announced, subject to change)
Melbourne: Saturday 10 August 2019
8:30 - Registration and Tea/Coffee
9:00 - KEYNOTE: VOICE
How to define, understand and trust your voice, and make it the unique selling point of your online offering.
9:45 BLOGGING FUNDAMENTALS
What is your WHY? Who is your audience? What are your blogging goals & objectives?
10:30 - Morning Break + Networking
11:00 THE PILLARS OF A SUCCESSFUL BLOG
Introduction to the four pillars that have helped Darren build successful blogging businesses that have endured more than a decade.
Successful bloggers have to keep their heads around many different aspects of the medium – but at its core is being able to create compelling and engaging content on a consistent basis over time.
An engaged community of readers is a valuable asset. Learn below how to build community for a more profitable blog.
1:00 - Lunch Break + Networking
How to find readers, get traffic and build an audience for your blog.
3:00 - Afternoon Break + Networking
How to make money blogging - an overview and recommended first steps.
4:30 PRODUCTIVITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
How to fit it all in and how to prioritise what to do first, next and after that.
Darren Rowse & Nicole Avery
5:00 - Training Concludes
Casual Networking in the hotel bar (own expense)
What to expect
ProBlogger Events have an excellent track record for delivering real value
A Word from Our Attendees . . .
I went to my first Problogger Conference in 2013. It was a pinnacle year in my blogging journey because I learned that there was much more to blogging than just writing a post and sharing it on Facebook.
Since 2013, I have been to every Problogger event that has been held in QLD. It is the only event in Australia where you get a mixed bag of bloggers in the one venue. I see it as my personal development training for my blog.
Even if you don’t want to make an income from your blog, Problogger Conference is a great way to open your eyes to the world of blogging. I have no doubt that if you don’t have a blog, you will be itching to start one after you have attended the event.
~ Rebecca Senyard
A great event yet again!
Having attended 4-5 times now, the Problogger conference is one of the very few non-industry specific conferences I attend each year that allows me to further my own development around my blog and business.
Great job Darren and the entire team!
~ Aaron Dunn
At Problogger Event you talked about pivoting... your speech must have reached my subconscious on some level and slowly I began to pivot.
Although I have been blogging for over 9 years, I have never really had the success that I have achieved in the last 3 months.
I had a bit of help from other bloggers - all who I met at the Problogger Event!!
Now, I've sold close to 1000 books on pre-sale and the book is not even finished yet. Orders keep coming in everyday and i have achieved the most success that I have had in my blogging career as yet.
~ Sia Aristodou
Is this Event Right for You?
One day of training with Darren Rowse of ProBlogger and Guests
Price includes booking fees and GST
OUR LEARNING GUARANTEE
Our Learning Guarantee ensures that if your question related to the content presented was not answered, you can simply email us and we will help you. We have 10 years of event content, even more years of blogging experience in our team, and a network of experts we can direct you to for help.
Show me the Mastermind instead
Mantra Bell City, Preston
Smart & Stylish Accommodation
Located just 20 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and airport, this contemporary hotel offers premium stays in Melbourne’s vibrant inner north, with a range of rooms and suites fully equipped with a kitchen, all as stylish as they are spacious.
Home to 3 restaurants serving the finest cuisine, a large outdoor pool, fully equipped gym & sauna and offering no less than 15 different conference spaces, Mantra Bell City is the alternative choice for smart business people or travellers who prefer to avoid the hustle of inner city accommodation.
215 Bell St, Preston, VIC 3072
(On the 86 tram line and 500m from Bell Train Station)
When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets will go on sale at 12pm AEDT on Wednesday 22nd of May.
Do I need to have a blog to attend?
If you're planning on starting a blog and want to make money, then you will benefit more from attending the Training Day on the Saturday. If you're attending the Mastermind you should have a blog so you can work on specific plans and contribute to discussion.
Is there a networking party?
We will help to facilitate a casual welcome and catch up at the bar on Friday and after the training day on Saturday (own expense).
How/Where do I book accommodation?
The venue is Mantra Bell City in Preston.
A range of accommodation is available, including share options.
Book at https://www.mantrahotels.com/mantra-bell-city/
Right next door is the Breakfree Bell City with a range of budget accommodation available.
Book at https://www.mantrahotels.com/breakfree-bell-city/
What are the terms of purchase?
Ticket sales are final and there are no refunds, however tickets may be sold (at face value or less) or transferred to another buyer.
If the event is cancelled we will refund you the face value of your ticket, or the amount of payment actually received from you, whichever is the lesser amount.
For more details see our website for full terms and conditions.