We're looking to add 5 passionate writers to our team to help us produce high-quality informational content for guest post articles.
We’ll provide you the keywords and anchor text, and also a writer's guide on how to format the articles (600-1200 words) that will be published as guest posts on different sites.
If you've seen content published on the neilpatel.com or backlinko.com blog, you know what quality content looks like. Well researched, well-formatted, and well-edited.
We pay $0.03 per word. The volume of articles will vary depending on the number of client orders, but you can expect 5-10 articles per week.
Typically, you will look at the guest posting website's writing guidelines to understand their requirements and draft a compelling article that meets their standards.
The articles need to be written in a conversational tone. They should be both informative and engaging/fun to read.
Apply if you think you’re a good fit and can:
- Write in a casual, fun tone and style
- Turn around quickly (5+ articles per week would be awesome!)
- Ensure keywords and links are included (will provide guidelines)
- Can take feedback
In this application, you'll be asked about the niches you prefer to write in and 2 samples of your work.
- Creating attention-grabbing titles/headlines
- Thorough research and citing
- Writing well-formatted, organized, logically readable articles
- Being able to make a really good case for what you present
- Collaborating with the content marketing team
QUALITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, thoughtful, confident
- Team player, able to provide recommendations
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Familiarity with keyword placement, SEO