Hi all, we are after 2-7 writers for our consumer-related website that helps customers answer their questions about certain stores, brands, and services.
We are looking for American-based writers as this blog primarily focuses on American stores, so local knowledge is a huge advantage.
We are also looking for A+ players who know how to do thorough research and write well-written and in-depth content.
For this position/s, we pay our writers $40 per 1,000 words of content.
As for the type of content, some examples of titles range from "Does Costco Refill Propane Tanks?" to "Does Amazon Deliver To Apartments" and "Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?".
Each article can range from 700 words to 2000, depending on the query. Typically, the articles are 1000 words.
For these articles, we also have a set approach on how everything should be laid out, from the introductions, Google snippet paragraph, and the subtopics. We also provide set SOP videos for how to do this as well.
What we are looking for from you:
- Someone who can commit to 5,000+ words a week (work is available for 10k words per week too)
- Someone who can write in-depth, condense, and well-researched articles that require no editing and are ready to publish
- Writers who are based in the United States and has knowledge of these businesses is a massive advantage
- Long term ongoing work with consistent work every week
- Get paid after your articles have been approved
- Pay via PayPal
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive freelance rates
To apply, please include:
- Any similar work you have done like this in the past
- Your favorite grocery or retail store, and why you like it
- How many words you can commit to every week