We are looking for several writers that live and breathe PC-Hardware.
If you are always up-to-date on the newest product releases from AMD, Intel, Nvidia etc., have built a bunch of PCs and can explain RAM, VRAM, IPC, Turbo Boost etc. in your sleep, this job's for you!
We are looking for long-term collaboration with you, the writer, who optimally ticks all the following boxes:
- Your writing in English hardly needs any editing or fact-checking from us, it's fun to read and shows your passion for PC-Hardware
- You're able to explain complex topics through your writing
- You have in-depth PC-Hardware knowledge (beyond PC-Gaming) and can explain anything from IPC to VRAM to M.2 Slots and LGA Sockets
- Bonus: You have knowledge in Hardware requirements for professional workloads such as CAD, 3D, Video Editing, Design etc.
How to Apply
If the above requirements fit you well, here's how to apply:
- Apply via this Google Form:
If you'd like to stand out from the crowd, the last question of the form is your chance to show us some of your skill.
Looking forward to your applications! :)