We're MML Digital Marketing and we are looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for one of our B2B customers in the furniture hardware niche. We could accept part-time writers when we start but they need to become full-time within the 1 month run-in period.
You will use your researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client.
- Create engaging content for a variety of different topic related to this niche
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based in Asia and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, designers and marketers to deliver fantastic results to our clients. Now we got 1000+ happy clients and 10+ clients have set up joint-venture company with us.
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into MML Digital Marketing broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
MML Digital Marketing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.