Hello, we’re looking for a guy willing to write and cover the website with topics that people search on Google.
UPDATE: I got 100+ proposals so I need more time to examine them, thanks so much.
Important: We are only interested in working with a person who can write NOT based on the research but based on Real experience and expertise. We don’t want to hire “experts” who can just write on the information available online that is available to everyone else. Yes, it could be part of the process, but not the main part of it.
- Text Rate : 30$ per 1000 words; once we see the results, we can go for 40$ per 1000. If we see a great results that pass the google updates and grow exponentially without being hit by those updates, we could go for 50$ per 1000. If you build the website to million sessions not pageviews, we can go for 60$ per 1000 words. Later rewriting / fine-tunning of the content is also possible but we want to make the best content everytime to eliminate the rewriting it.
- Rate per photo for now: 3$ per photo (if your article includes ten photos, you get 30$ just from the photos alone)
- Monthly budget for this project: 2000$ a month (each month), I have income from 2 main sites, earning from the ads, so I can afford it in a long run (also have a reserve)
Due to recent crazy Google updates, we have strict rules/conditions for hiring:
- 0% AI content, all unique and hand-written
- As said above, first-hand experience in the niche and are willing to share your own images (paid separately)
- Niche should have the potential for a minimum of 500 articles/topics.
- Niche should have potential where people ask questions in a way - “How to” or “Why does” or “How Can I” and so on. The reviews and listicles are secondary
- You should be already established (EEAT - Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness.) inside the niche in some way! Prove it, please
- We don’t want any virtual / tech / IT niches, but tangible real niches where you have to add real photos/pictures, not screenshots - Climbing, Outdoor, Travelling, Gardening, stuff like that (it's not limited to these only)
- Willing to write 90% evergreen topics. Does that niche offer lots of opportunities for doing that kind of content?
- Send the portfolio of the articles/websites you have built inside the niche.
- We would prefer the niche where products could be promoted (BUT NOT a condition)
- Willing to build the site around you as a main person on the topic
The point of all of this is to think in as much long-term as possible so we can bullet proof ourselves against any Google updates in the future. Yes, it’s not sure we won’t be hit by an update, but we could maximize the chances.