any decent content writer knows that blogs need to be well-researched, search intent-focused, and SEO-optimized.
but is that all it takes to produce good content?
we don't think so.
at bloggerboy, we take content production a step further.
we write blogs that dive deeper into the topic than the rest of the crap that's out there.
our blogs call out industry bullshit, provide real actionable examples, and they're entertaining to read.
our attitude to content writing makes us a great fit for ambitious SaaS brands and companies that aren't afraid to go balls to the wall with their marketing.
as we grow, we're looking for more clever content writers to join our team.
hey, that might be you.
- hungry for a challenge
- craving feedback
- unafraid to push the boundaries
- interested in SaaS, marketing, and tech
- in possession of a dark/cheek sense of humour
- able to write fast, meet deadlines, and follow a brief?
do you have...
- at least 1 year of content writing experience
- capacity for 5+ 3000 word blogs per month
- big opinions?
well, we can offer you...
- 5-10c per word (rates depending on proven experience & project size)
- clear, detailed, results-driven briefs
- a responsive team Slack channel and project management via Monday.com
- coaching and support
- the opportunity to specialize in an industry you like writing about
- the chance to widen your expertise to other industries and projects
our writers produce epic content like this:
reckon you've got what it takes? awesome. we wanna hear from you.
apply at the link provided. provide the 3 best examples of your work, any relevant details about your experience, and how many blogs/projects you’re available to write.
*important* you’re going to be asked a question under the heading ‘Opinion’. include the word ‘pineapple’ in your answer – not just in the box, but in the answer.
we ask for this because it helps us to filter out spammy applications from people who aren’t reading the job ad and have low attention to detail.
but it also tests your creative ability to include specific keywords in your content.
we're excited to hear from you!