We're looking for experienced writers to join our team at WindowsReport.com - one of the largest websites in the Microsoft space.
Ideally, the candidate should have the following:
- Experience writing for a web-based publication
- Strong research skills
- Ability to write on a breadth of technology topics, but mostly focusing on Windows and Software
- Experience writing straightforward, practical, and instructional-style advice on technology
- Terrific skills in screenshot-taking and finding great images for your content
- Impeccable ability to write in English
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
You will work closely with an editor, receive topics to write about and your main job will be to produce the most-comprehensive article online; screenshots included.
Depending on experience and quality, accepted candidates will receive between $15-$80 per 1000 words. Payment is done monthly, at the end of the month.
We're mostly looking for those that can work full-time and provide at least 2000 words daily, but we accept dedicated freelancers as well.
The articles that you will make have to be similar to these: