We’re looking for an ambitious, research-driven content marketer to help us generate demand for Whisky Loot; a Liquor Loot business. In this role, you’ll write long-form content that’s original, well researched and captivating for our readers and potential customers.
To be successful, you must know the difference between a single malt and a blended whisky, know what makes a whisky taste smoky and why Japanese whisky is so popular right now.
You must be able to follow a tone of voice guidelines and be able to write in an engaging, fun and inspirational way which aligns with our brand. We’re looking for someone with ridiculously strong writing and editing skills, combined with an attitude that will help us create the right content for the right audience with the right level of effort to increase subscribers.
You're a passionate and creatively driven person who sees things a bit differently. You're able to think for yourself, don't mind backing up your ideas with reasoning and research. You are imaginative by nature, and able to add your distinct personality to your writing.
- Research, write and edit inbound blog posts and content upgrades that inspire, educate and convert visitors into subscribers
- Edit and format content to ensure we publish original, high-quality content our readers will find easy to understand, visually enticing and shareable.
- Improve your writing with a standard of performance using research, concision, comprehensiveness, SEO, and CRO to increase subscriptions.
We want you if:
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in content marketing, social media marketing, and a passion for whisky.
- You love to write—a lot. We’re not looking for someone to just crank out a few low-quality 500 words posts; we want someone who strives to write the very best content on a given topic.
- You’re able to research, interview & collate information from various sources in a structured story to entertain and inspire readers.
- You have strong editing skills and naturally format content for the web.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure, and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- You’re never satisfied with mediocrity.
We'd love you even more, if:
- You’ve been featured on media outlets like Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, etc.
- Are an industry expert with a following in the Whisky / Alcohol space - Calling all bartenders!