We at HealthyHandyman.com, have decided to launch a completely new website that will be all about welding.
Therefore, we're looking for a passionate writer with firsthand welding experience.
You don't have to be a professional welder. But you do need to have enough experience so that you feel confident writing about it.
Here are some ideas of the kind of topics you will be blogging about:
- What's the Difference Between MIG and TIG Welding?
- The Ultimate Welding Safety Equipment Checklist
- Hobart Handler 210 MVP vs Millermatic 211: Which One's Best?
In the future, the job may involve you having equipment in your hands, which you would test, review & take pictures of.
Specifics about the Position:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 10,000 - 25,000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Skype-based text communication only; no long, boring conference calls
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
- You must have welding experience
- You must be a native English writer (We will find out if you don't have English as your first language when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if this is not the case. We will not pay.)
- What's the capital of France. Please answer this in your application
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Skype, and PayPal
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply on Skype within 24 hours, and always hit deadlines