We're looking for 3 different types of writers:
- Welding writers - Writers with first-hand welding experience.
- Coffee writers - Writers with a deep interest in making good coffee. You're also welcome if you genuinely want to learn and nerd out on this craft.
- "General" writers - Talented writers that are good at researching, and writing about many different topics.
Other than running HealthyHandyman.com we have some other small blogs that we want to grow (in the form of awesome, informative articles).
In the future, the job may involve you testing some equipment and writing instructive articles. You may also be asked to take some pictures to show how you do something step-by-step.
What We Need
We're in need of several telecommuting writers to help us grow our sites with great content that our readers will love.
We're looking for long-term hires (multiple months) and can provide you a lot of work.
Writers are typically offered up to 10,000-20,000 words of articles to write per week.
Writers will need to be able to research topics that they have little knowledge on and be able to create content on that topic from scratch.
Our articles typically consist of blog posts, product reviews, and product comparisons.
Why choose us?
- Lots of consistent, long-term work
- We can assign you 10-20k words of content to write each week (depending on how much you can do)
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Skype-based text communication only; no long, boring conference calls
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity. We know that you probably have other gigs
- American writers only (We will find out you're not American when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if you are not American. We will not pay.)
- What's the capital of France. Please answer this in your application
- Must follow our writing documentation/instructions.
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Skype, and a PayPal
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use the internet to research topics in which you have no experience
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply on Skype within 24 hours
- Must always hit deadlines
How To Apply
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Use "A Cool Writer Application from Problogger" as the subject line.
- Tell us about yourself in no more than 4 sentences
- Attach two documents/links of your previous work
- Please write a 100-word blurb in the email body on which type of coffee is your favorite and why.