The Drone Life is a New Jersey based aerial photography company that specializes in the construction and renewable energy fields. (Applicants do not need to be based in New Jersey to apply for this position.)
We are looking for a tech savvy content writer who is passionate about all things drones to craft engaging SEO content for our blog and other web pages. This is a remote writing position with a flexible schedule and competitive pay.
In this role you will:
- Research and draft 4-6 1000-3000 word articles per month from pre chosen topics.
- Compare drone models, create in-depth guides, develop listicles, and more.
- Be given basic outlines for each article including: title, keywords, sub topics, resource links.
- Become so intrigued about drones that you’ll use your paycheck to buy one for yourself.
- Competitive rates, especially for writers with subject matter expertise in a tech/drone field or previous proven quality of written work. (Average payout per article is $150+)
- Long term position with consistent work.
- Fully remote, write whenever and wherever you want!
- Flexibility and creative freedom.
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient in the English language.
- Has experience within the drone industry. If not, we need someone that is curious about the technology and can commit to learning.
- Thoroughly understands on page SEO best practices.
Is able to meet deadlines.
- Can seamlessly promote our services into each article.
- Proficient in word processing software such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Use of spell check, Grammarly, or other proofing software preferred.
Ready for takeoff? Email [email protected] answering the following questions:
(Make sure your email subject line is “Drone writing is fun”)
- How knowledgeable are you about the drone industry?
- Have you written content about drones or similar technology before?
- Link to your own blog (if you have one), online portfolio, or 2-3 pieces of content you’ve written
- Review a recent article on https://thedronelifenj.com/blog/ Suggest one SEO tactic we could implement on our blog that you currently do not see in place. Also, what is one SEO tactic you see implemented effectively on our blog already?