We are Surfer SEO.
We are looking for experienced and competent SEO educators who can write on all things SEO and content marketing related.
You should be able to commit at least 3,000 words per week starting between USD $60-100 per 1000 words [6-10 cents a word] based on the quality of your article. We offer hands-on training, and you can expect 12,000-15,000 words per month on an ongoing basis, based on your performance.
We will support you as required but quality is paramount.
The blog posts you write will often showcase our tools to solve common challenges and require a genuine understanding of the topics you cover. We’re looking for evidence of good SEO writing and an all-around understanding of topics you’ve written about, but you don’t have to be an expert.
You do however, have to be an expert at research.
Here are a few companies to look at to understand the quality of writing we’re looking for. If you can envisage yourself fitting into any of these, we’re probably a good fit.
- Native or near-native level English
- Comprehensive research skills
- 3000 words per week at minimum
- Basic SEO understanding [metadata, links and images]
- Helpful but not essential to have experience with SEO and research tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Answer the Public
- Poor compliance with content guidelines
- Superficial writing.
- Quality is priority, not speed.