Do you consider yourself an expert in Amazon FBA and/or eCommerce Niche?
Do you spend more time figuring out how to reduce PPC costs & increase sales and than you do with your family?
Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things Amazon FBA? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
Hi, I am Bhujal and I run a digital media business.
I am looking for a Subject Matter Expert in Amazon FBA Business and who is also a writer with a knack for writing to create awesome blog posts to help me expand the new category (Amazon FBA) on my site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - All things Amazon FBA and eCommerce!
You’ll create articles with an expert angle: you would share your practical Amazon FBA knowledge through the article, you understand the pain points and struggles of beginner Amazon sellers that are related to the topic and are able to address them and provide actionable advice.
Audience: Beginners to intermediate Amazon sellers
I only want to work with veteran Amazon FBA experts. YOU’LL help me with creating longer-form content that contains visuals and illustrations and that isn’t super technical but super actionable.
Topics you’ll be writing about:
- How to start an amazon fba business
- How to find winning products
- How to source products
- How to find & negotiate with suppliers
- How to run profitable PPC campaigns
And many more
Since these content pieces will be in-depth and super actionable, the word count will range from 4-8k words depending on the specific keyword.
(More details will ONLY be shared with the right candidate).
Subject Matter Expert First, Writer Second.
For this, I need a true expert and/or at least a competent person with genuine experience- no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for the Amazon FBA business, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
This is not just another writing gig/position.
Still, reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? (Make sure to have the first word as Bloobie Doobie when you apply) Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team that is driven to grow the site further.
I’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which I have big plans in the pipeline.
- knowledgeable and up to date with recent changes in the industry.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in running/managing Amazon FBA business, keyword research, product research tools, e-Commerce, advertising, finding and negotiating with suppliers, etc.
- Must have Amazon FBA & eCommerce writing samples
Other requirements will only be shared with the right candidate.
- Willing to learn and adapt to our writing style and requirements. (it's not different but specific).
- Access to Google doc and Paypal.
- Access to Upwork will be an asset.
- Having a personal or managing a blog in a similar industry will be an asset.
- Consistent workload every week for a very long time
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Next steps: if you’re qualified in the first round then next there will be a screening interview call followed by a paid test article writing.
If you find this interesting, please apply.
Thanks for your time