https://www.BettingUSA.com is seeking a journalist to assist in covering developments in the US-legal sports betting industry. Ideal candidates will produce high quality and informative pieces discussing new legal initiatives, partnership agreements and other significant news on a regular basis.
Our ideal candidate will be familiar with the developing US sports betting industry in states such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and at the federal level. We seek someone who is comfortable conducting in-depth research, strong analytical skills, and a talent for explaining the news to readers in clear terms and then relating that news back to the industry as a whole.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news related to legal sports betting in the USA
- Gathering, corroborating and interpreting data
- Interviewing key persons to obtain more information
- Use findings to produce a well-written article
- Keep in mind the readers’ point of view
- Establish contacts and sources for further news updates and inside information
- Keep up to date on the latest developments, policy papers and studies related to the US gaming industry
What we seek in a writer:
- Experience in producing journalistic-style content
- Portfolio or examples of past work
- Willingness to accept feedback and mold style to the BettingUSA.com approach
We are very much interested in building a long-term relationship with a qualified writer. Freelance, one off, part time, even full time positions are available. We are willing to pay for quality content and are happy to credit you with all work, bonus to writers who have a halo network of social followers and are willing/proud to share their work within that circle. We also have an experienced writer and editor on hand to support our candidate.