Our ideal candidate will be familiar with the developing US sports betting industry in states such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and at the federal level. We seek someone who is comfortable conducting in-depth research, strong analytical skills, and a talent for explaining the news to readers in clear terms and then relating that news back to the industry as a whole.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news related to legal sports betting in the USA
- Gathering, corroborating and interpreting data
- Interviewing key persons to obtain more information
- Use findings to produce a well-written article
- Keep in mind the readers’ point of view
- Establish contacts and sources for further news updates and inside information
- Keep up to date on the latest developments, policy papers and studies related to the US gaming industry
- Experience in producing journalistic-style content
- Portfolio or examples of past work
- Willingness to accept feedback and mold style to the BettingUSA.com approach
-A portfolio of your work or links to pieces you have had published
-Your qualifications or past experience that would give you an advantage in this position
-(Optional) Links to any relevant social media accounts if you are involved in the industry already.