Hi, we are looking for the best writers who can write blog posts about technical topics.
This will be an ongoing gig.
You will write well-researched, actionable "how-to" blog posts, mostly 2,500 - 3,000 words long about various technical topics such as:
- Cloud infrastructure
- Web development
- API integrations
- Mobile app development
- IT services
- Data engineering
We are looking for the best writers, so only apply if you’ve already written about these topics.
Send us at least 3 best articles you wrote on these topics.
Ideal writers for our team:
- Invest a lot of time in research and can write great informative blog posts
- Have excellent writing skills in English
- Have an engaging voice
- Have a portfolio of long-form articles on this topic
- Can write at least 1-2 articles per week
- Understand how modern blog post looks like and use rich-formatting
- Include a lot of images, screenshots, stats, data, and examples in the articles
What we offer:
We’re process-oriented, so we have the procedures and guidelines ready for you. We work a lot with our writers and invest time in providing education and feedback so they quickly progress and improve their skills.
You will become a better writer in a short time because we will show you how to properly (and quickly) research topics, find the best sources, and adequately structure your article.
These processes will make writing easier, you will create better content and you will achieve more in less time.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply only via email ([email protected]) with all the necessary information using the subject line "Technical Writer – your name.”
In your application, please send us:
- Links to at least 3 blog posts you’ve written on the mentioned topics
- Your rates (cost per word)
We are looking forward to hearing from you and hope for a long term partnership!