QA Wolf is looking for a technical writer with hands-on experience with QA and/or software development to write informational content targeted at software companies that are looking to ship faster and more confidently by automating their QA.
This is a freelance position that comes with a possibility of joining the company full time.
We also offer room for uncapped growth/advancement, learning opportunities (software, search engine optimization, product/project management, among other areas).
Opportunities include growing an organization from the ground up and driving the content vision for a high-growth, well-funded startup.
- Research and write content about software development best practices across QA, engineering, product management, etc
Integrate feedback received from your editors into your previously written drafts
- Write great content, consistently
- Speak the language of software developers and earn their trust through content that shows you know what you’re talking about
- Real life hands on experience with QA and/or software development
- Excellent communicator
- Experience writing technical articles or blog posts
- Self-driven exploration and education on new technologies
- An ability to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational materials
- Ability to educate and catch the attention of highly technical people (Software Engineering and Product Leaders)
- You excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning
- Outstanding written English language skills.
- Serious attention to detail.
- Focused on users
- You’re a natural educator — you write content that teaches and entertains
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- Ability to work with a distributed team and community spread across multiple time zones
- Self-starter, who can manage projects and priorities independently
- Prior startup experience is a plus
QA Wolf is the first QA solution that gets engineering and product teams to 80% automated end-to-end test coverage fast - and keeps them there. This enables teams to ship faster and more confidently allowing them to go to market and delight customers at a fraction of the speed and cost of alternatives.
QA Wolf is backed by top-tier venture capital and industry leaders including Notation Capital, CoFound Partners, and founders of Gumroad and AngelList. The founding leadership team brings experience from Amazon, Bridgewater, ZipDrug, and more.
QA Wolf is headquartered in Seattle and is a remote-first team with team members around the US. We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our team as a content leader.
We offer great compensation and many other benefits including
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision
- 26 days of personal time off (PTO)
- A remote-first culture allowing you to work virtually anywhere