Pacston Technology Group is currently seeking writing professionals to serve our global clients through professional English writing.
The role - Technical/Legal Writer - will have the following key responsibilities at work:
- Prepare and draft legal letters and documents
- Conduct legal and project-related research
- Handle letter and document revisions
- Complete writing letters and documents under tight deadlines on a project-by-project basis
- Possess outstanding client service skills via writing
Qualifications for applicants:
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree (a degree from a writing related/English studies/literature/linguistics/journalism/liberal arts major is preferred)
- 1+ years of professional writing/editing skills
- Ability to understand the research in various fields
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with teams and work independently under tight deadlines
What we offer
Our writers usually make $20k - $60k annually. You'll start with 3 projects/week and gradually increase your workload as you are familiarized yourselves with the job and complete 4 projects every week.
Please attach a recent CV/resume and send your application to Pacston Global Recruiter - Evelyn ([email protected])
All candidates must complete and pass a preliminary writing assessment (3-4 hours). Assessment link will be sent to email inbox after application is accepted.