We are looking for a long-term writer who is interested in writing about Gmail and email marketing since the product behind our blog is a Chrome extension for Gmail. The focus of the blog will be on how to use Gmail extensions like ours to make email marketing more productive and effective.
Our blog is focused on topics like email productivity, mass emailing with Gmail, Email Automation, Email Marketing Strategies, and other related topics.
Does this sound like something you can do? Contact us!
We need your help with:
1. Article Refresh: We need your help with editing existing blogs, identifying gaps in content, and making the article more comprehensive for the given subject.
2. Writing fresh articles on new topics
There will be a mix of article refresh and new content writing. We will share the topics with a detailed outline including suggested headings/new sections as well as research material to cover the related subject.
Skills we are looking for in a content writer:
1. Knowledge of Gmail, email, and email marketing
2. The ability to incorporate humor and cheekiness into technical articles
3. The ability to produce and edit screenshots to go along with your content
We are looking for an experienced copywriter. If you have a proven track record of producing quality work, send over relevant samples and your rate per hundred words.