Since day 1, we have been committed to helping millions of people get the financing they need – when and where they need it the most. That’s what we do. We innovate. We create relationships. We strive to create more value for our customers by empowering them with the funds to achieve their goals.
Role & Responsibilities
Making real connections with our customers is core to our culture. As a writer on our team, you’ll be on the front line of this effort. We’re hiring 1-2 writers to produce at least 2-3 content pieces each week related to financing and money management. It’s important to have a writing team with good experience in FinTech – so be sure to apply if you do!
Is This You? If So - Apply!
Subject matter experts with experience in the Finance industry. Must have direct experience with contemporary lending products and understand the importance of accuracy & compliance in our communication. Needs the ability to produce between 3-5 content pieces with 750 – 2000 words each on a weekly basis. The ability to connect with readers and make logical connections and walk readers down a path of decision making is key to success in this role.
The Perfect Fit
- Works/Worked directly with consumers in the finance industry.
- Has in-depth understanding of loans, leases & related financial products.
- Can effectively & accurately evaluate use-cases for lending solutions.
- Knows how to use WordPress, Google Docs and other tech platforms.
- Welcomes critical feedback and applies it in subsequent content pieces.
- Has strong opinions and convictions in regard to writing standards and styles.
- Brings passion to the position and strives to improve their writing.
- Understands the critical role of compliance requirements and honors it with an obsessive attention-to-detail.
Is Experience Writing in the Finance Industry required?
Yes. It’s very important to us that you have had direct experience in Finance due to the level of accuracy required in our content. Ideal candidates have direct non-consumer experience with lending products and can clearly articulate details about them to educate readers and a compliant way.
We’re prepared to pay $0.06-$0.12 per word depending on direct experience, ability to communicate with clarity and the ability to breath personality/character into jour voice.
We’re real people talking to real people – so the ability to speak clearly & accurately, from a position of knowledge - and make a connection - is critical in this role.
How to Apply
Apply by clicking the "Apply" button below and filling out our short application form. Don't forget to tell us why you're the perfect fit!